In the world of information technology, IT, many related businesses have relied on the more traditional Microsoft packages like Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
More recently, Microsoft has added more packages to its office suite: Office 365 and Office 2019.
This leaves you with a choice to make. To help you with making a good choice, let’s show you what these Microsoft products can do for your business.
We’ll begin with Office 365.
WHAT’S OFFICE 365 FOR BUSINESS?
Microsoft Office 365 is a cloud-based version of familiar Office packages that are designed to give your business the essential applications it needs to work.
With Office 365, you’ll have access to the Office suite of products and some extra business-targeted applications in Office 365 Business version. You pay a monthly or yearly subscription for it instead of buying a license.
WHAT’S OFFICE 2019?
Microsoft Office 2019 is an independent version of Office. It’s a licensed product that gives you infinite access to the product for a one-off payment. It has a business version known as Office Home and Business 2019. Office 2019 gives you access to the usual MsWord, Excel, and others but your license doesn’t go beyond Office 2019. If in future, Office 2020 is released you cannot upgrade to it, but you’ll rather make a separate purchase.
Read Also: Hp Laptop For better Graphic Designing
BENEFITS OF USING OFFICE 365
With the multidimensional features of Office 365, your business can enjoy many other benefits like:
- Regular Updates – Office 365 is updated to newer versions by Microsoft to aid user experience or boost security
- Greater Collaboration – Because it’s a cloud-based version, many persons can be on the same job in real-time
- Linking files to emails – This product enables you to link to a file in the cloud in your emails, especially now with GDPR.
- Other benefits are flexibility and self-de-clutter inbox
BENEFITS OF 0FFICE 2019
- One-off Fee – With a one-time payment, the product is yours for as long as it exists
- Classic Office Applications – All the essential Office products like MsWord and others have been upgraded to the 2019 version
- You also get 60 days of support for free and a rate of improvement from Office 2016.
SO, WHICH IS BEST?
Office 2019 is for small businesses and using it means you’re stuck with it until expiration. With Office 365, your business is flexible in update and work scheme with more security and back-up for vital data. With continued improvements, Office 365 is the best for business IT support London.
To know which Office 365 subscription is best for your business, contact an IT support company London.
For more information about IT services and business IT support London, call us at Totality Services. We can help you arrange the right Office 365 product that will suit the functionality of your business.
With Office 365, there is greater productivity and flexibility for your business. Reach out to us via mail for inquiries.